Click the image below for entire plan and current available lots.
Welcome to Lakeland Vista RV resort located near both Christopher Lake and Emma Lake. The resort is located right on Highway #263 in the Village of Christopher Lake. All lots are at least 40′ wide by 50′ deep and come with 100AMP power, sewer and running water.
– close to Christopher Lake (2 minute drive to beach).
– close to Emma Lake (10 minute drive to closest beach).
– library down the street.
– nearby restaurants, pubs and shopping right in the village of Christopher Lake.
– lots of storage space for your toys.
– community ponds (fish and fountains planned for 2015).
You can call Chris any time at 306.220.0870 with any questions about getting a lot or the development. It has been a long process to get where we are but we are finally here!
If you are looking for an RV Park that is continually improving, is close to amenities and lakes, and is easy to get in and out of, Lakeland Vista might be a great fit. We are open to feedback and are continually improving our community every day.
Chris (the owner) has his Crossroads RV at lot P7 year round, feel free to stop in. If he’s not there he might be operating some equipment, helping someone in the community or you can always get him by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).